Author Topic: Ddrum DDTi  (Read 8378 times)

Ddrum DDTi
« on: January 28, 2014, 09:25:24 AM »
This looks familiar!  From their new catalog http://www.ddrum.com/catalog2014/ddrum2014catalog_mobile.pdf

Offline Hellfire

Re: Ddrum DDTi
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2014, 10:40:03 AM »
This looks familiar!  From their new catalog http://www.ddrum.com/catalog2014/ddrum2014catalog_mobile.pdf

I did not see that one coming. Good eye TheDanimal. It looks as if Alesis is not only working with Pearl, but Ddrum as well too. A rebranded Trigger I/O. Thanks for the heads up.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 10:43:35 AM by Hellfire »
For more edrum info, be sure to visit my web site at:
          www.HellfireDrums.com                    
My current set-up:  Alesis DM10 and Trigger I/O with modified & DIY pads

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2014, 10:59:56 AM »
The catalog also shows the DD3X, a rebranded HXM (or is it XHM- the company that made the original DM7 and DM8USB pad sets for Alesis).

Offline Hellfire

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2014, 11:07:39 AM »
The catalog also shows the DD3X, a rebranded HXM (or is it XHM- the company that made the original DM7 and DM8USB pad sets for Alesis).

I saw that as well as more if you go here: http://shop.ddrum.com/c/new-for-2014

Here's some pics of all the "new" Ddrum stuff:

« Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 11:13:38 AM by Hellfire »
          www.HellfireDrums.com                    

Offline pbear5

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2014, 07:12:34 PM »
Alesia, ddrum, ion and others are all inMusic brands. I have been waiting for my DDTi for a few months now. Guitar Center took orders for them not declaring that they were pre-orders. I contacted DDrum directly and they told me May release date.  My dm8 module stopped sending MIDI and this seemed like a good option since I don't use the module sounds.

Offline Hellfire

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2014, 12:00:14 PM »
Alesia, ddrum, ion and others are all inMusic brands. I have been waiting for my DDTi for a few months now. Guitar Center took orders for them not declaring that they were pre-orders. I contacted DDrum directly and they told me May release date.  My dm8 module stopped sending MIDI and this seemed like a good option since I don't use the module sounds.

Ddrum isn't part of inMusic unless they just cut some kind of deal. The DDTi (Trigger I/O) is under some kind of license from Alesis. Much like Pearl's REDbox (DM10) and ePro Live heads are from Alesis.
          www.HellfireDrums.com                    

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2014, 09:36:24 AM »
Why is the ddrum Digital 6 Piece Electronic Kit - Mesh - International Only?  Not available in the US?

Offline Corvidae

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2014, 10:16:28 AM »
Why is the ddrum Digital 6 Piece Electronic Kit - Mesh - International Only?  Not available in the US?

My guess is due to the Roland mesh head patents in the USA.