Author Topic: My Hybrid DM10 and Laurin  (Read 2415 times)

Offline Mr.J.

My Hybrid DM10 and Laurin
« on: November 12, 2017, 05:10:50 PM »
Hey Gang

Where my kit is setup isn't best for photo angles. Couple things to highlight, the location of the DM10 brain and my sheet music stand is inside of a cymbal stand and attached to the rack, as well I have my hi-hats on a hi-hat stand. To me it made perfect sense to have the hi-hats and the foot pedal perfectly lined up. I really like the location of the stick holder as it works perfect for hanging head phones. I also find I can getbetter cymbal placement by putting them on cymbal stands.

« Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 06:45:49 PM by Mr.J. »

Re: My Hybrid DM10 and Laurin
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2017, 12:17:29 PM »
Where did you get the shells!!

Offline Mr.J.

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2017, 12:28:18 PM »

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2018, 10:17:33 AM »
Hey Gang

Where my kit is setup isn't best for photo angles. Couple things to highlight, the location of the DM10 brain and my sheet music stand is inside of a cymbal stand and attached to the rack, as well I have my hi-hats on a hi-hat stand. To me it made perfect sense to have the hi-hats and the foot pedal perfectly lined up. I really like the location of the stick holder as it works perfect for hanging head phones. I also find I can getbetter cymbal placement by putting them on cymbal stands.

I know this is a little late and bringing up an old thread, but I have to say.  The is a beautiful kit. 
Jacob Liford
Your Average Drummer

Offline Mr.J.

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2018, 06:33:20 PM »
Thanks, I like it too. Take a look at my post where I added Zildjian cymbals, even nicer I think.