Author Topic: Hello again...  (Read 2502 times)

Hello again...
« on: August 24, 2010, 05:06:50 PM »
Hi again,

So I just got my DM 10 Studio Kit today and wanted to say hello to everyone again because the last time i did was 5 months ago ^^.

Im finally happy that the kit is here and hell it looks so awesome, compared to my old roland hd-1 (toy).

The first positiv thing is, it works and i got it up after 4 hours of trying to understand the not really helpful manual....
I also have to Configurate the hardware abit, putting the cymbals more down etc...

The second positive thing is the pads feel really realistic but they are freaking loud. I think i gonna get some meshheads... the base drum pad is blasting the ears out of everyone here...

Its already night here so im not able to configurate the whole options of the module, at the moment No sounds right and theres alot of xtalk going on.
Gonna read the manual tomorrow. Hope to get some help from you guys here :P

PICTURE!

Offline Guinness

Re: Hello again...
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2010, 05:30:19 PM »
Welcome back.  :)

Good looking kit.   You're right the kick can be quite loud with "realhead".  You'll really enjoy the mesh heads.  They do make a huge difference. 

Re: Hello again...
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2010, 02:08:45 PM »
Yeah today I modified my kit a bit and now it fits for me perfectly :)
I also got the chance to play with the configurations and take a look at the manual ... damn there are hell alot options to modify...
i tried the first 12 kits and hell there are some nice kits on it which I enjoyed really much.
Now I only got problems with the Hi-Hat Pedal and the Ride. Also some Xtalk issues left but i hope to fix them soon.