Author Topic: Newest member joins the Alesis Family.  (Read 1466 times)

Newest member joins the Alesis Family.
« on: November 01, 2019, 08:30:04 PM »
Old Roland TD-10 owner who needed to get back into drumming at a modest cost. Looked at a lot of kits and in the $1200 price range and felt I could not beat the new DM10 MKll Pro Kit. I seriously considered the Strike Pro, but had a hard time with the $1000 difference. Some of the smaller Roland Kits like the 17 KVX just felt too small for me. Hopefully, I will be happy until I can upgrade! Anyway, I look forward to the forum and some of the knowledge you guys have to share. I plan to contribute as well!

Online Hellfire

Re: Newest member joins the Alesis Family.
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2019, 08:18:06 AM »
Old Roland TD-10 owner who needed to get back into drumming at a modest cost. Looked at a lot of kits and in the $1200 price range and felt I could not beat the new DM10 MKll Pro Kit. I seriously considered the Strike Pro, but had a hard time with the $1000 difference. Some of the smaller Roland Kits like the 17 KVX just felt too small for me. Hopefully, I will be happy until I can upgrade! Anyway, I look forward to the forum and some of the knowledge you guys have to share. I plan to contribute as well!

Welcome aboard Tonyfl60!

No matter what kit you get, always try to learn as much about it as you can. You would be surprised how much you can get out of the more affordable kit options these days. Plus if you ever want more out of your kit, try a VST first. Software like that can turn any kit into a great kit.

again, welcome to the forum.