Author Topic: ALESIS DEBUT KIT  (Read 1926 times)

Offline Chaser

ALESIS DEBUT KIT
« on: December 04, 2020, 02:10:05 PM »
ALESIS DEBUT

Introducing the Debut Kit by Alesis, a complete electronic drumming system in one box.
This is no toy – the Debut Kit comes with absolutely everything you need to start drumming right away.
First,there are the drums themselves - (4) 6” adjustable mesh-head drums that feel great without any of the noise that comes with rubber e-drum pads.
Each one of the (3) included cymbals boasts a large 10” playing surface so you never miss a beat.
The Kick drum and Hi-Hat are controlled by responsive foot pedals that can be rolled up and put away while not in use and the adjustable drum throne and headphones provide comfort for players of all ages.
Did we mention that drumsticks are included too? The Debut Kit is the perfect package for any aspiring drummer.

(4) 6-inch Adjustable Mesh Head Drums
(3) 10-inch Cymbals
(2) Floor pedals (hi-hat and kick)
 Sturdy metal mounting rack
 DM-Lite drum module with 10 kits and 120 sounds
 Connect to a computer or music player for play-along
 Drum throne, sticks, headphones, and cabling included
 Melodics learning software included

ALESIS DEBUT

ALESIS DEBUT USER GUIDE

ALESIS DEBUT QUICKSTART QUIDE

Introducing the Debut Kit, Powered by Alesis

Offline Iggford

Re: ALESIS DEBUT KIT
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2020, 03:18:25 PM »
Any idea what the price point is on this one?  I tried to find it a while back, and couldn't find it anywhere.  My young son wants to learn, and I thought this would be perfect for him.

Offline Chaser

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2020, 03:41:14 PM »
Any idea what the price point is on this one?  I tried to find it a while back, and couldn't find it anywhere.  My young son wants to learn, and I thought this would be perfect for him.

$269.00 USD
They are the same as the E-DRUM TOTAL  just black instead of white mesh.
I think they are mainly for overseas as I see them for sale every where in Europe...but not the E-DRUM TOTAL kit.
AMAZON shows they have them

The Nitro mesh  or the Turbo Mesh is a better deal..Nitro with a better module/ kick pedal/drum or Turbo with DMHat..."Real pedals"..instead of the cheap looking plastic ones...no drum throne included like the E-DRUM TOTAL...
I have a GC 20% off coupon that applies to either the Red or Black for $303.00..Turbo Mesh for $239.00 or the E-DRUM TOTAL for $215.00...attached....20% coupon code is in the pics
let me know if you use the coupons so I delete the pics. ;)
« Last Edit: December 10, 2020, 04:28:49 PM by Chaser »

Offline Iggford

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2020, 10:46:35 AM »
Wow, nice!  Thanks for that!  I'll have to see what we want to do on this, I do agree, the Nitro or Turbo do seem like better deals. 

I'm not sure if we will buy right now, or hold off a bit, but I'll let you know if we use one of them.

Thanks again!

Offline Chaser

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2020, 12:59:45 PM »
Wow, nice!  Thanks for that!  I'll have to see what we want to do on this, I do agree, the Nitro or Turbo do seem like better deals. 

I'm not sure if we will buy right now, or hold off a bit, but I'll let you know if we use one of them.

Thanks again!

Keep in mind the -20% coupon expires..Dec 16..
I don't know if they'll extend or allow multiple uses but I am sure GC is looking for as much as they can get get during the Holidays...they filed for Bankruptcy around Thanksgiving..but there is some pushback

There is also a "Call and Save" special....probably to help keep people employed in the stores...

Save 12% off a single item of $49+ or 15% off your total purchase of $199+
when you dial or Chat Now
Now thru Dec. 24
$1000 maximum discount
« Last Edit: December 14, 2020, 01:55:03 PM by Chaser »