Author Topic: New Alesis strike pro SE member  (Read 1309 times)

New Alesis strike pro SE member
« on: February 19, 2020, 01:35:18 PM »
Hi Edrummers,

Just set up my new strike SE set at home.  I've been playing acoustic drums for many years and this is my first e kit.  I live in the Philadelphia area and would like to find  and pay an e drummer who knows the module to come to my home and teach me how to navigate it and understand all the sensitivity, threshold and trigger settings so I can get the max out of this dynamite Alesis kit and create the best user kits for me.  Anyone who wants to make some bucks and is in the general Philadelphia (I live in Bucks County) I would welcome your reply.

Re: New Alesis strike pro SE member
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2020, 09:39:11 AM »
Hey, I can't help you out in person but this is really a great video to get started:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXhDuoevE24
A2E 5-piece | Bum Wrap Drum Co maple burl wrap | Jobeky & UFO triggers | Drum-Tec real feel heads | Strike module | VH-11 + Strike cymbals | EZD2 + EZXs

Re: New Alesis strike pro SE member
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2020, 03:59:07 PM »
Hey Martymatt!
I'm also in the Philly area - Delco. I just ordered an SE, which will be my first e-kit. Unfortunately, that means I cannot help you with fine-tuning. Just wanted to say hi, neighbor!

Did you ever find any help with this? At least before the Stay-at-home orders and social distancing? I currently plan to just spend as much time as I can fiddling with the controls until me and the sound guy are happy.