Author Topic: Strike Pro SE Weird Issue  (Read 706 times)

Strike Pro SE Weird Issue
« on: June 20, 2020, 08:13:31 AM »
Just got my Strike Pro SE kit set up about 2 weeks ago, upgrading from a DM10x mesh.  I'm still learning the features.  Got a weird issue with it that's been going on since I got it. 

Sometimes after choosing a kit, the sounds will play great for about 5-10 seconds, then suddenly everything sounds muffled.  On some kits, the sounds even sound different.  Last night it did it on every kit I chose.  I went back several times and reloaded some kits over and over, played a steady roll and sure enough, about 5-10 seconds in the sounds change.  I'm not familiar with the kit effects, but I haven't even messed around in those settings yet so I'm not sure how that could be causing it.  When the kit first loads, it sounds great but then after that weird change the volume and quality are lower.  I'm running this and a Strike Multipad into a Scarlett 2i2 AI, but even after turning all that off and putting the headphones straight into the Strike SE module, the problem still occurs.  Hopefully it's a setting I've accidentally changed but I don't think so.  I'm running firmware version 1.5.  Any help would be appreciated!