Commons > Lobby

henlo. new her & new to midi

<< < (2/2)

tranceNebula:
welp, the mobile thing is definitely fun. and perfect for doing some live stuff, but i’ve realized that if i want to seriously learn produce, i need to move to an actual computer. and that’s what i did. i just update my mac from 4gb of ram to 16gb. it’s like a new computer. and i’m trying to learn on ableton live. been having latency issues tho

Chaser:

--- Quote from: tranceNebula on July 19, 2021, 04:50:41 PM ---welp, the mobile thing is definitely fun. and perfect for doing some live stuff, but i’ve realized that if i want to seriously learn produce, i need to move to an actual computer. and that’s what i did. i just update my mac from 4gb of ram to 16gb. it’s like a new computer. and i’m trying to learn on ableton live. been having latency issues tho

--- End quote ---

Computers are moving to integrating mobile apps..so whatever you do on a mobile device can be moved to computer..
If your mac has an M1 chip..it supports iOS apps.Something to keep in mind for later if it currently doesn't ..but if/when you consider upgrading.
Windows 11 is going to support Android apps..since Microsoft gave up on the Windows phone...again..lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version