Equipment > Triggers and Hardware

Cables

(1/2) > >>

Guinness:
Hola.

I have some credit at the local music shop in town and I need a few things.  The first thing is a cable to hook up the extra cymbal I ordered.   Any idea how long of a TRS cable I need?   

DM10 module on the left side of the rack, and the cymbal will be about where the floor tom is, plus the cymbal arm.  I know I could just measure the cable for the tom, but the kit won't be here until Thurs/Friday, and I thought I'd run to the store tomorrow.

As much as I've read the DM10 manual, I wasn't looking for cable lengths, so it may be in there, but I haven't seen it.

If you know, great.  If not, I'll just wait until I get the kit, and that'll be fine too.

Thanks.

WOUND4SOUND:
generally 6 to 8 foot would work bro

Hellfire:

--- Quote from: WOUND4SOUND on March 03, 2010, 06:05:25 AM ---generally 6 to 8 foot would work bro

--- End quote ---
I would stay closer to the 8 foot end. It is better to be too long than too short.

Guinness:
ok.  thanks.

eugenecp:
just in case, make sure it's connectors are right angled on one end and straight on the other. 

monoprice would have been perfect but they only carry all straight connectors for trs cables.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version