Author Topic: Strike Pro module locks up  (Read 601 times)

Strike Pro module locks up
« on: January 13, 2021, 12:54:11 PM »
I recently updated my module to 1.5 (i know I'm a little late to the party) and every since then my module will lock up and I cant switch to any of the other kits.
It does this randomly in both the pre set and custom kits. I can turn it off and turn it back on and everything works for while but it will eventually lock up.
Has anyone else encountered this problem? Im debating on removing 1.5 and then reinstalling it. 

Offline Chaser

Re: Strike Pro module locks up
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2021, 02:53:06 PM »
I recently updated my module to 1.5 (i know I'm a little late to the party) and every since then my module will lock up and I cant switch to any of the other kits.
It does this randomly in both the pre set and custom kits. I can turn it off and turn it back on and everything works for while but it will eventually lock up.
Has anyone else encountered this problem? Im debating on removing 1.5 and then reinstalling it.

I presume you also installed the new content ?
I have one module currently with v1.5 and no issues...
I would reinstall v1.5..if you still have issues for some reason I can provide v1.4.I have all the Firmware etc since v1.0
The new content..Kits,Instruments,Samples etc will all work fine with v1.4.(I can confirm v1.3 also works with all the v1.5 content.)
The only difference I have found from v1.4 other than the new content is the zones light up on the screen and the memory bar which are not even mentioned in the Feature update change log.

STRIKE Module Firmware /Editor Updates

Re: Strike Pro module locks up
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2021, 11:35:35 AM »
Thanks Chaser
I did install the new content which works and sounds great.
Im definitely going to re install 1.5 when i get home this evening and thanks for giving me the 1.4 option as well.