Author Topic: my diy set 85% done  (Read 3960 times)

my diy set 85% done
« on: February 03, 2010, 09:24:09 PM »
well i have been working diligently but still got a bit to go scored some pintech pads on ebay but as for the white ones i made them from scratch bent the rims and made the lugs they trigger great no false triggers at all i used beatnicks deal but i added spring between the bracket and mounting bar it works fantastic
the process of a thought is only stirred on by creative ingenuity

Offline Hellfire

Re: my diy set 85% done
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2010, 01:32:18 PM »
well i have been working diligently but still got a bit to go scored some pintech pads on ebay but as for the white ones i made them from scratch bent the rims and made the lugs they trigger great no false triggers at all i used beatnicks deal but i added spring between the bracket and mounting bar it works fantastic
Looks good WOUND4SOUND!

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2010, 12:34:48 AM »
Love the Iron Cross cymbal! ;)

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2010, 11:29:02 AM »
Very nice indeed.

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2010, 12:56:40 PM »
thaxs phil...it beats the hell out of hitting them cheap alesis rubber pads  ;D
Love the Iron Cross cymbal! ;)
thanx actually its a factory effect cym that i converted its pretty easy to do but i love the look of it and it feels like a cym to play as well and dead quiet.

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2010, 12:58:49 PM »
Very nice indeed.
thanx jakk i like yours as well its great to have so many creative ppl around makes you think back to the brady bunch you remeber when bobby got his set...lmao god i think im showing my age with that comment

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2010, 11:51:25 PM »
Very nice indeed.
thanx jakk i like yours as well its great to have so many creative ppl around makes you think back to the brady bunch you remeber when bobby got his set...lmao god i think im showing my age with that comment
Haha. Bobby Brady. They should have called that episode, "Honey, I Shrunk Keith Moon".
I don't remember if Bobby could play or not, but it was crazy, man. Crazy. And I sure did wanna do Marsha after that episode. And by 'that' I mean 'every'.
Nice kit, man. It's so much classier than the heap I sit behind. Mine is like "Honey, I Shrunk the Collapsed Crane and Painted it With a Big Can of Ugly".
When you see a mime doing that Trapped in a Box thing, I think a funny thing to do is punch him in the throat.
A12

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2010, 07:37:51 PM »
thanx man its more playable then looks since i only use it in my studio but i think all in all i got maybe 350 bucks in the whole set up now all i need is some real cymbs and a dm10 and set yeah marsha marsha marsha hell what about cindy she grew up...lol