Author Topic: Props to the Mods!  (Read 2652 times)

Offline audiopat

Props to the Mods!
« on: September 20, 2010, 04:21:27 PM »
Just want to send a public thanks to the moderators of this forum. It's well run, the tone is professional and friendly, no spam, is growing quickly, and is becoming THE resource base for all things Alesis drum related.
The forum itself is also well structured and easy to navigate. I'm a member on a couple of forums and this one is nicely laid out.
Take a bow gents!

Online Hellfire

Re: Props to the Mods!
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2010, 05:24:23 PM »
Just want to send a public thanks to the moderators of this forum. It's well run, the tone is professional and friendly, no spam, is growing quickly, and is becoming THE resource base for all things Alesis drum related.
The forum itself is also well structured and easy to navigate. I'm a member on a couple of forums and this one is nicely laid out.
Take a bow gents!
Thanks audiopat. I appreciate that and I'm sure Guinness does too (I don't really want to speak for you Guinness, but it felt odd not having your name in that statement ;D).

I would like to thank Guinness because he is always staying on top of the all the posts and makes sure they are in the correct topic/board. He has been a great help (and a major contributor) to this forum. Thanks Guinness!

Offline Guinness

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2010, 01:29:30 PM »
That's cool.  Thanks audiopat. 

I really don't do much here. Hellfire deserves all the credit.  :)

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2010, 01:37:07 PM »
I'll second that motion. It's really easy to navigate around the site. Great info and a pleasant / helpful attitude from all.  KUDOS!
As of now: DM10 Studio Kit with additional SURGE cymbals and DM5 pads.
Pearl ICON front rack with Stealth rack front curved bars for side rack arms
Vic Firth Sticks and MacBook for VST triggering.

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2010, 12:40:58 PM »
cheers to all of you !

but...
this forum definitely needs another theme
let me chose my own theme ! i want a clearer theme !

mesa no like the dark force !

or I  havent found where i can change my theme (i searched hours to find it though)

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2010, 04:35:46 PM »
Agreed, this site is the most organized e-drum forum I've been on, and because of this site and all the amazing users and support on it I took the plunge and ordered me a studio dm10! :D