Laboratory > VST, MIDI, & Recording

MIDI Map Presets - Addictive Drums 1/2 & Superior Drummer 2/3 (DM10 Studio Kit)

<< < (24/24)

Met:
AD2 does not work nicely with files taken from AD1 which is bound to cause instability and errors, you'll have to treat AD2 as a new program.

AD2 uses .AD2map files for its MIDI Mappings and the directory for Windows will be something like:

Documents\Addictive Drums 2\-1\(Your Mappings Here).

Just select the "DM10" MAP PRESET in AD2 do some fine adjustments to suit your needs and Save it.

elcottero:
Thanks for the heads up. I tried the renaming thing but as you say it caused errors. I have selected DM10 in the presets but its way out of whack with it's mapping. Oh well, best get busy.

wtjoker:
I apologize if this has been covered in another thread, I didn't find the exact scenario. I have a DM10 X with a 4th TOM and a total of 2 14inch cymbal and 1 16 inch symbol. Seems to be working in Addictive drums 2, with the exception of the 16 inch cymbal(Ride2 cable) and 4th TOM(TOM4 cable). I have to manually ad those on every sample (which is oh so painful) Is there an update or map file I could use that would map all of these with the kits present in AD2 ? Thanks!

AlanK:
You have to add the extra items in the default DM10X mapping in AD2.. for the extra cymbals I think AD has at least 4 available.. click on the 3rd or 4th crash and select Learn, then hit the cymbal you want to be 3rd.. do the same for 4th. Same setup for the 4th tom, use the Learn function. If you have more toms than it has built in, you can click on one of the Flex selections and do a Learn for  the head and rim. Once you've got them all set up, save the mappings as your default DM10X map (you can select overwrite) and make sure it's the mapping that you have set to run as default at startup.

It'll be standard for each kit for your cymbals and toms up to four each, I believe.. the ones you had to program as Flex you do unfortunately have to modify each kit to use them.. but you can save the setups as User preset kits so you can call them up anytime

Met:
Thread has been updated to include Addictive Drums 2 and Superior Drummer 3 MIDI Map Presets.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version