Author Topic: Instructions for Loading DM10 Soundset Data via USB  (Read 79028 times)

Offline Corvidae

Re: Instructions for Loading DM10 Soundset Data via USB
« Reply #75 on: January 05, 2012, 07:40:49 PM »
Okay... I've tried doing this on my module, as well, and I'm getting the same problem. I wonder if there's an issue in 1.00p that might cause this? I know it worked before on 1.00l and m...

Has anyone else run across this?

Offline vaikl

« Reply #76 on: January 05, 2012, 07:51:46 PM »
Okay... I've tried doing this on my module, as well, and I'm getting the same problem. I wonder if there's an issue in 1.00p that might cause this? I know it worked before on 1.00l and m...

Has anyone else run across this?

The trigger setup restore *without* pressing Store worked for me after updating to 1.00p. For updating/backup purposes I use a dedicated laptop with only one USB port and nothing else connected or loaded. Maybe different port usage can lead into trouble?

Offline Corvidae

« Reply #77 on: January 05, 2012, 07:54:41 PM »
Seems like it doesn't want to work on the USB connection. I plugged in my USB->MIDI adapter and it seems to work okay now.

« Reply #78 on: May 11, 2012, 04:07:55 PM »
I know this was probably posted somewhere on here but, has anybody else had the problem of down loading the update from Alesis for the DM10 module and during the "BOOT" app, while holding down the record button in goes to 49% and doesn't do anything after that??? I've held it for over 5min. and nothing! All the other apps load fine.Instructions from owners manual and down-loader itself are different!!!

Offline vaikl

« Reply #79 on: May 11, 2012, 05:12:03 PM »
I know this was probably posted somewhere on here

Have you read this thread? ;)

« Reply #80 on: May 11, 2012, 05:25:29 PM »
Yes and I didn't find anything relating to my issues in particular!!!! ;) I thought maybe somewhere else on the forum.

« Reply #81 on: January 28, 2015, 06:05:57 PM »
I've gone through these instructions several times, with several laptops, computers, etc., and I keep getting a "Flash Write Error" when loading the BlueJay sound upgrade. Everything goes according to plan, until I go FILE, OPEN, select the bluejay, hold REC, then OPEN.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks.

« Reply #82 on: February 01, 2016, 02:14:04 PM »
http://eu.elektron.se/support/?connection=accessories
Hi I used this program for the sys ex stuff and it worked fine .
maybe try this instead.it worked for me and I am not that bright at this kind of thing.
you want the C6 software .sorry if I have this thread all wrong.hope this helps.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2016, 02:18:44 PM by tyros »

Offline AlanK

« Reply #83 on: February 01, 2016, 03:29:03 PM »
Is there a chance your module is still in write-protected mode?
DM10X with Addictive Drums 2, Pro X hi-hat, 4 crashes, foam cone conversion w Roland mesh heads, Laurin Drums snare and kick, Mapex P710W double kick pedal, Mapex 2 legged hi-hat, Behringer 8 channel USB mixer, Tascam 144MK AI, Samson Expedition Escape powered speakers

« Reply #84 on: December 14, 2017, 08:49:54 PM »
No matter what file I load, the module never changes from "Load the .syx file into the updater program to install. Waiting..."
Am I missing something?

Offline rhysT

« Reply #85 on: December 20, 2017, 01:03:53 AM »
No matter what file I load, the module never changes from "Load the .syx file into the updater program to install. Waiting..."
Am I missing something?

If you're trying to instal a DM10 Sound Rom file, check out this Alesis guide: http://www.alesis.com/kb/article/1558#update_instructions