Author Topic: Goedrum controller  (Read 3277 times)

Goedrum controller
« on: January 16, 2019, 11:48:56 PM »
Got mine today.. Absolutely no documentation. Would anyone here be willing to share some if they got it? Not finding useful info on YouTube etc...

Thank you in advance.

D

Offline AlanK

Re: Goedrum controller
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2019, 09:49:15 AM »
holy crap, what's with this company? No presence on Facebook, youtube, their website isn't reachable.. do they not want customers? have they gone bust? I saw a bunch of vids on youtube from posters.. didn't bother watching any.. none of them helpful? that sucks that they don't have a manual online
DM10X with Addictive Drums 2, Pro X hi-hat, 4 crashes, foam cone conversion w Roland mesh heads, Laurin Drums snare and kick, Mapex P710W double kick pedal, Mapex 2 legged hi-hat, Behringer 8 channel USB mixer, Tascam 144MK AI, Samson Expedition Escape powered speakers

Offline Chaser

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2019, 12:56:17 PM »
holy crap, what's with this company? No presence on Facebook, youtube, their website isn't reachable.. do they not want customers? have they gone bust? I saw a bunch of vids on youtube from posters.. didn't bother watching any.. none of them helpful? that sucks that they don't have a manual online

I archived the site a few years ago..it's been captured a few more times since then ..24 Mar 2015 - 4 Nov 2018.
Looks like it went down in late 2018.
No info on the Hi Hat controllers controllers GHC or GHC-Y..not even listed as a product
GOEDRUM

There is a couple demonstration videos on their youtube,but that's about it as far as information other than feedback on Amazon etc
GOEDRUM YOUTUBE

Offline AlanK

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2019, 03:25:17 PM »
hmmm.. how did I miss the youtube presence? I'm getting senile.. I thought I did a correct search..lol.. must have spelt it wrong (spelled?)
DM10X with Addictive Drums 2, Pro X hi-hat, 4 crashes, foam cone conversion w Roland mesh heads, Laurin Drums snare and kick, Mapex P710W double kick pedal, Mapex 2 legged hi-hat, Behringer 8 channel USB mixer, Tascam 144MK AI, Samson Expedition Escape powered speakers

Offline Chaser

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2019, 09:08:45 PM »
I sent an email to GOedrum and here is the response I got..

Hi Chaser
No manual needed, you just need to place the hihat controller on a hihat stand and connect it with the drum module.
Please note that GHC can work with Roland drum modules only, and GHC-Y can work with Yamaha drum modules only.

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2020, 08:01:50 PM »
So, has anyone used the Goedrum hi-hat controller with an Alesis drum module?

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2020, 09:20:10 PM »
Supposedly people have had success with the GH6 controller on the DM10. I'm planning on giving a try very soon.

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2020, 05:12:43 PM »
Supposedly people have had success with the GH6 controller on the DM10. I'm planning on giving a try very soon.
I use one on my Strike module, it work grate
Had to sell a car for my Alesis Strike but I’m ok with it.