Author Topic: Command drum rack cymbal mounts on rack upright posts  (Read 507 times)

Command drum rack cymbal mounts on rack upright posts
« on: January 17, 2022, 09:17:25 PM »
Is there a special drum rack clamp that is needed, to get the cymbals to mount on the the 2 rack vertical upright posts ?
I am using an old Forge kit rack, but am wanting to mount my cymbal booms in the upright posts like the Command kit has.

Offline Chaser

Re: Command drum rack cymbal mounts on rack upright posts
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2022, 10:31:14 PM »
Is there a special drum rack clamp that is needed, to get the cymbals to mount on the the 2 rack vertical upright posts ?
I am using an old Forge kit rack, but am wanting to mount my cymbal booms in the upright posts like the Command kit has.

The Alesis Factory upright Black cymbal mounts are "pinned" in to the upright and you have to use the specific size...
The Forge uses the Industry standard 1-1/2" tubing so you can use the Gibraltar mounts which will  adjust to different sizes.
DW has acquired a number of Drum Companies including Gibraltar hardware and you can buy direct.If out of stock check with Sweetwater etc.
DW has also been overhauling the website with all new photos and videos and it's looking great..

News and Events
Drum Workshop Purchases Latin Percussion, Toca Percussion, Gretsch Drums, Gibraltar Hardware, and KAT Percussion from Fender's KMC Subsidiary

Gibraltar SC-RBA  Universal

Gibraltar SC-RMAA  Deluxe  3/4", 7/8" and 1"

EDIT:
Added Links
« Last Edit: January 17, 2022, 11:10:04 PM by Chaser »