Author Topic: Hello!!  (Read 1003 times)

Offline Joker47

Hello!!
« on: April 06, 2021, 02:10:43 PM »
Hey all! I'm an old guy trying to relive his youth a little, and pick up drumming again. But, being older and a homeowner now, an E-kit seemed most appropriate.

I used to play acoustic when I was young, so I have a lot to learn about electronic kits. But, always looking to learn and hopefully someday, pass down something as well.

J
Alesis DM10 MKll Pro kit w/dual 22" kicks, Tama Iron Cobra pedals; extra 8" tom, Dual Alesis Strike modules; Strike cymbals; Zildjian L80 hi hat and 16" cymbal with Shure57 mics; two 4-channel mixers; Strike SE snare

Just for fun:
https://www.youtube.com/@jokersdrumcovers4769/abou

Re: Hello!!
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2021, 05:16:08 PM »
Hey all! I'm an old guy trying to relive his youth a little, and pick up drumming again. But, being older and a homeowner now, an E-kit seemed most appropriate.

I used to play acoustic when I was young, so I have a lot to learn about electronic kits. But, always looking to learn and hopefully someday, pass down something as well.

J
What? 52 and refer to yourself as ‘old’? A man is as old as he feels. I am at least 11 years younger than you, but I was born in 1957. :)

Have fun with your drums!