Author Topic: Alesis DM10 software and manual archive?  (Read 329 times)

Alesis DM10 software and manual archive?
« on: February 12, 2024, 05:26:57 PM »
Has anyone created an archive of DM10 software, firmware and manuals? Specifically not hosted by Alesis? If not, does anyone still have the editor, or firmware on their computers? I?d be happy to make a public host available if I can collect these files. Thank you!
« Last Edit: February 13, 2024, 09:19:36 AM by popoption »

Online Hellfire

Re: Alesis DM10 software and manual archive?
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2024, 09:52:13 AM »
Has anyone created an archive of DM10 software, firmware and manuals? Specifically not hosted by Alesis? If not, does anyone still have the editor, or firmware on their computers? I?d be happy to make a public host available if I can collect these files. Thank you!

I know it's not what you are looking for (as some of the links are broken), but the last DM10 software update is available here:

Manuals & Tech Data links for DM10, Trigger I/O, DM7, DM6, DM5, DMpro, & D4

I need to update many of the links. Alesis has a really bad habit of changing the locations of information every few months and then drops it all together after a few years. I think they do that so people don't link to the info.

Offline Chaser

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2024, 09:13:55 PM »
The DMEditor software is still available in this post..Introducing DMEditor (now version 1.1a and open source!)
I bundled everything when the software (and the site) was no longer available/supported

Everything else that is missing or broken links is also available tho scattered throughout the Forum.
I still have everything (Trigger Compatibility..MIDI Map..NRPN etc etc and numerous others) and can provide/upload if needed for Hellfire to make a sticky page with downloads instead of relying on Alesis links.

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2024, 11:14:23 AM »
Hello All. So glad I found this group. I have been desperately searching for DMEditor with no success. I have a D-4 and a DM10 Studio and am looking to edit on PC. SOUND DIVER has the D4, but not the D10. Can anyone point me to a link where I can download DMEditor?

Thanks!

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2024, 11:23:54 AM »
My apologies. I finally found an actual link for download. I was unable to delete or modify my post, so I will just repeat that I am glad I found y'all, and am happy to be part of this group!

Thanks again!!