Author Topic: Psychology Dissertation, Comparrison of Drummers and Non-Drummers on Well-Being  (Read 1035 times)

Hello,

My name is Euan Howell, and I am a third-year psychology student at Teesside University. I am currently conducting my dissertation and am looking for participants. I?m comparing drummer and non-drummers on different psychological parameters.

I am looking for people who have been playing drums for 5+ years or are grade 3+, I am also looking for a group who don?t fit those criteria to compare against. Participants must be over 18; have attempted a driving test at least once and do not currently have a psychiatric diagnosis.

If you wish to take part in my study, then please click the link below. It should only take about 20-30 mins of your time so if you?re willing, I would very much appreciate it!

https://teesside.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/comparing-drummers-and-non-drummers-on-positive-psychology-3

Done! Wish you luck with your research.

Done! Good luck with the Dissertation!
Alesis Strike Pro SE, 2x expansion (tom/2 cymbals), 2nd Strike Module, Alesis Strike Multipad, Behringer eurorack 1804x, Antd Redfire 10