Author Topic: Can I record real time drum play on top of a stored sample loop Strike pro modul  (Read 366 times)

I have recorded a song using the aux input to a sample file and saved it to the memory card on the Strike Pro SE module.  I can then play the song back in a loop and I am able to practice by playing over the song.

However, I would like to record my playing over the song sample as a "new sample" onto the SD card so I can send it to my drum teacher.

Can this be done with the Strike Pro module?

Offline Chaser

I have recorded a song using the aux input to a sample file and saved it to the memory card on the Strike Pro SE module.  I can then play the song back in a loop and I am able to practice by playing over the song.

However, I would like to record my playing over the song sample as a "new sample" onto the SD card so I can send it to my drum teacher.

Can this be done with the Strike Pro module?

Welcome to the Forum !

The only way to do it on the module is create an  "Instrument/Track"..as Sample Mode cannot Play and Record simultaneously.
You take the Track/Sample/Song etc and create an instrument which you then trigger.You set Sample Mode for Internal and record your performance along with the song/track..otherwise your only option is take the song etc off the SD Card and transfer (email etc) to your phone or external device and go through the Aux input and set the Sampler to Aux + Input.