Author Topic: Strike Module Version 1.5 Reset Question  (Read 294 times)

Offline DannyM

Strike Module Version 1.5 Reset Question
« on: March 11, 2022, 06:42:16 PM »
Hello Everyone.

I have the Strike module with the firmware version 1.5 and due to some trigger issues I have been having, I did the factory reset it mentions in the manual holding the stop button & enter button while powering up.

That did reset the the triggers ,but other things like the velocity & other settings stayed the same.
Is there a hard reset I can do to the module that will put everything back to the way it was when it came out of the box?

Please advise & thanks in advance.

Offline Chaser

Re: Strike Module Version 1.5 Reset Question
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2022, 12:39:44 AM »
Hello Everyone.

I have the Strike module with the firmware version 1.5 and due to some trigger issues I have been having, I did the factory reset it mentions in the manual holding the stop button & enter button while powering up.

That did reset the the triggers ,but other things like the velocity & other settings stayed the same.
Is there a hard reset I can do to the module that will put everything back to the way it was when it came out of the box?

Please advise & thanks in advance.

What settings are you trying to reset?
Factory Resetting the module resets everything under Trigger Mode settings (Velocity curve,X-Talk etc and all settings under Utility (Metro..MIDI..Trigger Sensitivities Hi Hat etc) to default..
Factory Voice settings,Kit FX and everything else is write protected and any changes/Edits etc to Voice Settings.. Levels/layers/Velocity (levels/Decay/Limits/Pan/Pitch etc) Kit FX,MIDI etc Changes/Edits are saved to User Kits and are not stored in the module as it is write protected.
You can't reset the Voice settings in User Kits.

Basically All changes are saved/stored to User Kits except for the settings under Trigger Mode and Utility.

If you are having other problems you can always re-install the v1.5 firmware..and skip re-loading content.

EDIT:
Added link for STRIKE Module User Guide v1.5
« Last Edit: March 12, 2022, 12:58:46 AM by Chaser »

Offline DannyM

Re: Strike Module Version 1.5 Reset Question
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2022, 07:57:29 PM »
Thanks so much Chaser !!