Author Topic: Speaking of MIDI Maps...  (Read 3737 times)

Offline ghostman

Speaking of MIDI Maps...
« on: February 16, 2010, 02:04:21 PM »
I saw the Steve Slate MIDI Map.  And I think I recall Phil saying he uses a Mac & GarageBand.  Phil, have you found MIDI Maps for the GB drum kits?

I hate trying to find the sounds I am looking for.
Alesis DM10 & Trigger IO, 5 8" single input DIY shells; 2 18" DIY Bass drums, 1 13" DIY eSnare, PinTech 14" Visulaite Hi-Hats, 2 PinTech 14" choke-able crashes & 18" dual-zone ride; Steven Slate Drums EX.  Mounted on Superstrut custom rack.

Online Hellfire

Re: Speaking of MIDI Maps...
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2010, 02:51:26 PM »
I saw the Steve Slate MIDI Map.  And I think I recall Phil saying he uses a Mac & GarageBand.  Phil, have you found MIDI Maps for the GB drum kits?

Sorry, I have never taken the time to map that stuff out.

Offline ghostman

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2010, 03:57:42 PM »

I was thinking that someone already had, and that you might have found them.  Not suggesting you go and do it!
Alesis DM10 & Trigger IO, 5 8" single input DIY shells; 2 18" DIY Bass drums, 1 13" DIY eSnare, PinTech 14" Visulaite Hi-Hats, 2 PinTech 14" choke-able crashes & 18" dual-zone ride; Steven Slate Drums EX.  Mounted on Superstrut custom rack.

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2010, 05:23:40 PM »

I was thinking that someone already had, and that you might have found them.  Not suggesting you go and do it!

http://www.pgmusic.com/tutorial_gm.htm

will this help ?
the process of a thought is only stirred on by creative ingenuity