Author Topic: Strike Module power adapter  (Read 378 times)

Strike Module power adapter
« on: April 17, 2022, 07:45:49 PM »
Hi guys,

Anyone know where to get the correct replacement power adapter for the Strike module? 
The adapter says Switching Adapter Model: FJ-SW1202000U Shenzhen FUJIA.  I found a few online but I'm not sure the connector is the correct because I'm not sure what the connector size is.  Thanks in advance.

Offline Chaser

Re: Strike Module power adapter
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2022, 11:12:37 AM »
Hi guys,

Anyone know where to get the correct replacement power adapter for the Strike module? 
The adapter says Switching Adapter Model: FJ-SW1202000U Shenzhen FUJIA.  I found a few online but I'm not sure the connector is the correct because I'm not sure what the connector size is.  Thanks in advance.

The Alesis Factory PT# is 638010249-A..
It is also the same for the M-audio Accent Power Adapter..both are brands under InMusic..
There is currently a supply shortage with everything going on..currently most retailers don't have it.
I see where some Retailers have sold dozens..I don't know why that is unless the modules are being shipped without them, people are losing them or they are failing.I haven't heard any problems with failure.
You'll see power adapters everywhere that may match up close to specs and the price ranges from $8-$45.00..usually the cheaper adapters are unregulated..

Since the STRIKE module isn't cheap I would recommend the actual Factory Power Supply and not a knockoff unless you could find good reviews for it.
You could also try the Alesis parts Dept...do a "Parts Inquiry" under Support.

Alesis Support

Re: Strike Module power adapter
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2022, 07:14:58 PM »
Hi, thanks for the info.  I actually found one that works great on Amazon.  My Strike module buttons were freezing after playing for 15-20min and I read it might be the power adapter.  So far no more freezing.