Author Topic: Strike module mounting bolts (screws)  (Read 891 times)

Strike module mounting bolts (screws)
« on: January 13, 2022, 10:46:24 AM »
Does anyone know the correct sizes of the bolts required to mount the Strike module on its mounting plate? If you know, what size are they? Is it m5 x 16mm?

/edit: yes, that is the size. However, when you want to mount on the multipad clamp you will need m5x20, because it is thicker.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2022, 05:27:01 PM by pejannl »

Re: Strike module mounting bolts (screws)
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2024, 08:47:27 PM »
I just wanted to share my recent experience with the Strike Multipad and a mounting plate.

I purchased a Multipad last week.  It included 4 screws.  I purchased the Gibraltar mounting plate.  I had read posts about the Girbraltar plate being thinner than the Alesis mounting plate and to be careful about not using screws that are too long.

Following the advice in another thread, I cut a Q-tip and used it to measure the depth of the screw holes before hitting anything inside the Multipad.  The screws that came with the Multipad worked fine with the Gibraltar mounting plate.  They didn't come close to the maximum available depth, and they secure the plate to the Multipad securely.  I did install 4 locking washers on the screws to prevent them from coming loose.