Author Topic: Drum module not booting up porperly?  (Read 279 times)

Drum module not booting up porperly?
« on: January 11, 2022, 08:41:49 PM »
I have a nitro drum module and I put everything together, plugged everything in, and powered it up. All that displays on the module is a thin black line in a curve going through the middle of the module and the drums won't put out any wounds and the butt9ns don't work. I tried to do the factory reset and it displayed that the reset happened but it kept doing the same thing.

Offline Chaser

Re: Drum module not booting up porperly?
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2022, 09:59:35 AM »
I have a nitro drum module and I put everything together, plugged everything in, and powered it up. All that displays on the module is a thin black line in a curve going through the middle of the module and the drums won't put out any wounds and the butt9ns don't work. I tried to do the factory reset and it displayed that the reset happened but it kept doing the same thing.

I would check the power supply and make sure it's correct.. 9 VDC..500 mA.. center-positive.
You can disconnect the Trigger Harness (in case of a bent pin,short etc) and see if it will boot or Factory reset.
(< and > arrow buttons simultaneously while powering on the unit. The screen will show "RST---")
If the power supply is correct and in working order..Factory reset does not work..then the module may need to be serviced