Author Topic: Alesis Strata Prime Electronic Drum Kit, New Alesis Flagship!  (Read 2691 times)

Offline Chaser

Re: Alesis Strata Prime Electronic Drum Kit, New Alesis Flagship!
« Reply #50 on: March 24, 2024, 10:09:48 PM »
The Expansion Pack for the Alesis STRATA PRIME Kit is now available separately

Alesis STRATA PRIME Expansion Pack

Expansion Pack for Strata Prime Electronic Drum Kit with 14" Tom Pad and 2 x 18" Cymbal Pads

Online Hellfire

« Reply #51 on: March 25, 2024, 09:10:39 AM »
The Expansion Pack for the Alesis STRATA PRIME Kit is now available separately

Alesis STRATA PRIME Expansion Pack

Expansion Pack for Strata Prime Electronic Drum Kit with 14" Tom Pad and 2 x 18" Cymbal Pads

That happened faster than I thought it would. I figured Alesis would have milked the release for at least a month or two before having an expansion for sale.

Offline Chaser

« Reply #52 on: March 25, 2024, 11:02:57 AM »
There were a lot of the Demos/Videos on release and I seen many I never heard of before,influencers,Teachers,Youtubers etc etc and who knows how long they all had the kits... maybe they consider the STRATA Prime has been out for awhile since in a way it has... I guess.
Hopefully a sign the Module will be available separately more sooner than later.

The Standard kit has a shorter front cross bar..the expanded Kit has the longer Front Crossbar to mount 3 Toms.
I don't see anywhere where you can purchase the longer front so that's something to consider when getting the expansion pack as I don't see one included....and it is Black (Powder Coated? Steel) not the usual Chrome which are plentiful in the aftermarket.

"Note: This is the expansion pack only, and does not include the full drum kit and rack.
This package includes the 14" drum, two cymbals, and mounting hardware."

STANDARD

EXPANDED

I suppose you could get creative..

« Last Edit: March 25, 2024, 02:33:39 PM by Chaser »

Offline ChrisK

« Reply #53 on: March 26, 2024, 12:20:57 PM »
Alesis should consider to release this bundle pack, people that have their current kit, will only buy this. But I am sure later Drum tec and others will do these kind of bundle pack.

« Last Edit: March 27, 2024, 11:44:23 AM by ChrisK »