Author Topic: HELP: Alesis Samplepad 4, Firmware stuck  (Read 101 times)

HELP: Alesis Samplepad 4, Firmware stuck
« on: April 04, 2024, 02:14:54 PM »
Hello, I would like some technical help.
I have an Alesis samplepad 4 electronic drum kit, I couldn't even find a firmware to update it. because I have a problem with the module that can only be resolved via updated firmware.
I contacted Alesis support 1 month ago and they didn't get back to me. Does anyone know where I can get firmware?

My current version is: V1.0.4 11-25, I need a more updated version to see if it fixes the bug

Offline Chaser

Re: HELP: Alesis Samplepad 4, Firmware stuck
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2024, 03:39:39 PM »
Hello, I would like some technical help.
I have an Alesis samplepad 4 electronic drum kit, I couldn't even find a firmware to update it. because I have a problem with the module that can only be resolved via updated firmware.
I contacted Alesis support 1 month ago and they didn't get back to me. Does anyone know where I can get firmware?

My current version is: V1.0.4 11-25, I need a more updated version to see if it fixes the bug

Welcome to the Forum !

It's not necessary to post the same question in multiple categories..
There currently isn't a Firmware update other than what the SamplePad 4 came with from the Factory at the time it was sold..
I have seen pics with different firmware on some of the ones that were more recently sold (past few years) but Alesis has never Officially released an update.
All you can do is a Factory reset..if it doesn't resolve the issue you are having then the SamplePad 4 needs to be serviced and you will have to continue trying to contact Alesis Support.

Factory Reset
Hold the Cursor Left and Cursor Right buttons while powering on the SamplePad 4.