Author Topic: Trouble with DM7 + EZX2 + SD2 Toontrack Solo  (Read 1587 times)

Trouble with DM7 + EZX2 + SD2 Toontrack Solo
« on: April 05, 2016, 12:57:50 AM »
 :'(
Hello everyone,

I have just installed my EZX & SD2 libraries, and plugged in my Alesis DM7 USB Kit.
The snare, kick, crash, tom 1 & tom 2 seem to work. Dynamics are a bit limited but i can get a decent volume out of them & they trigger ok or seem to.
Tom 3 seems to trigger but sound is way too low (works fine when i use the module sounds).
The HH is also very quiet. When i press the pedal i get sound but too low. When i hit the HH while open i get sound, still a bit quiet but ok. When i hit the HH while closed, it seems to trigger but there is no sound, and it also seems to trigger the toms through rack vibration. They trigger even if i lightly TOUCH the HH with my fingers, or if i touch the rack.
I seem to have the same issues in EZD2 as i do in Toontrack Solo.
I have not yet found a tutorial on how to set up my Alesis DM7 with these programs and i am completely new to all this, although i had managed to set my module to work fine with the internal sounds.

Thanks in advance for your kind help !
--------------------------------------------
I do not use a DAW.
I am using the latest version 2.11 of EZD2, and version 1.3.2 (64 bit) of Toontrack Solo :

EZdrummer plug-in version 2.1.1 (build 10513) [64-bit VST]
Standalone host version 2.1.1 (build 10513)

SOUND LIBRARIES
Claustrophobic version 1.5.2
Cocktail version 1.4.0
Electronic version 1.5.2
EZdrummer 2 Modern version 1.0.2
EZdrummer 2 Vintage version 1.0.2
Jazz version 1.5.1
Nashville version 1.5.1
Twisted Kit version 1.5.1

MIDI LIBRARIES
EZplayer Download MIDI version 1.2.0
EZplayer Pro MIDI version 1.2.0
RickD
-------
Alesis DM7 USB
SD2 + NY Studios vol 2 + Metal Foundry + Evil Drums + Custom & Vintage
EZX2 + Claustrophobic + Nashville + Jazz + Twisted Kit + Electronic + Pop/Rock + Rock!