Laboratory > VST, MIDI, & Recording

TriggerIO Configuration Tool

<< < (2/6) > >>

drumtrigger:
Thanks to all for the kind words.

In response to vtdrummer, concerning this configuration tool being modified for the DM10;

Having now taken a quick look at some of the reference documents for the other Alesis modules, I can see that they are similarly using the midi sysex messaging for configuration.

It would be possible to modify the application for each different Alesis module. The biggest task would be to identify the mapping of each particular module parameter to a sysex message. New screens would need to be created for the additional functionality that each module has over the TriggerIO.

How many people would be interested in such an application for the DM4/5/6/19/ etc.?
Cheers,
Dan

immortalx:
Count me in  ;D

And something else : In the DM10 module, for example, alongside the "App" and "Triggers" .syx files there's also the "sound rom" file, which I assume contains actual audio data for the samples, right?
If this is valid, do you think these samples can be extracted? Are they encoded in some way or are they just raw audio?

Pier:
Hello Dan,

first, thanks a million for your Trigger IO software. Even if I still don't own one, I'm sure it's a terrific application. You da man!  ;)
Second: I'd be VERY interested in a software for the DM10 parameters! Actually, I think this would be the dream for many of us; in another thread we expressed the need for such a thing. So, let us know your progresses

Thanks again

vtdrummer:
I'd be interested in DM10 software.

Conrad55:
+1

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version