Author Topic: can alesis spell??  (Read 2548 times)

Offline H3RB

can alesis spell??
« on: June 20, 2010, 04:40:46 PM »
tonight i burnt the box for my dm10 studio kit as it was taking up too much space, i checked the box through to make sure there was nothing in there that needed saving and noticed something funny. on the box for the ride cymbal it reads "14 inch THRIPLE zone ride" so mine must be special as its thriple zone must be some secret zone on there lol.
anybody else notice this?

Online Hellfire

Re: can alesis spell??
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2010, 04:47:32 PM »
tonight i burnt the box for my dm10 studio kit as it was taking up too much space, i checked the box through to make sure there was nothing in there that needed saving and noticed something funny. on the box for the ride cymbal it reads "14 inch THRIPLE zone ride" so mine must be special as its thriple zone must be some secret zone on there lol.
anybody else notice this?
I didn't notice that. That is funny. :D

Offline Guinness

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2010, 01:09:32 PM »
Thriple Zone!   That's awesome!

T = Totally
H = Hottt
R = Ride
I = In
P = Place
L = of Lesser
E = Equipment

Offline Rev2010

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2010, 04:03:54 PM »
Would be cooler if it were a Nipple Zone Ride!  :P

Rev.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 04:05:57 PM by Rev2010 »

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2010, 07:02:55 PM »
Would be cooler if it were a Nipple Zone Ride!  :P

Rev.

My wife has one of those!  I mean TWO!   ;D  Never lets me play 'em, though, so I'm stuck with my CY-8. :'(

Jer
Taye GoKit with Pintech trigger conversions, Hart mesh heads, Zildjian Gen16 AE cymbals, Pintech Nimrods, and various and ever-changing accessories

Offline Guinness

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2010, 12:17:58 PM »
LOL
 :D

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2010, 07:58:39 PM »
Seriously folks...

I wish Roland would make a cymbal just like the CY-8, with BELL rather than EDGE as the switch zone.  Call it the CY-8R?  Come on guys, make me one!!!

Jer
Taye GoKit with Pintech trigger conversions, Hart mesh heads, Zildjian Gen16 AE cymbals, Pintech Nimrods, and various and ever-changing accessories