Author Topic: Alesis Crimson II and software compatibility  (Read 2011 times)

Alesis Crimson II and software compatibility
« on: October 02, 2020, 05:59:21 PM »
Hi guys!

Does anyone can advice which software Ez drummer, Superior, Addictive etc. is the most compatible with Alesis crimson II mesh drum?
I have checked many forums, official websites but there is no clear answer. I noticed users problem with open/close HH mapping issue. No clear answer. So spending money for something which won't be 100% works have no sense in my opinion.
Does someone can share and recommend best solution for this e drum?

Thanks for reply and cheers!

Offline AlanK

Re: Alesis Crimson II and software compatibility
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2020, 10:06:38 AM »
I have no experience with the Crimson, I have a DM10, but been using Addictive almost since the start.. took a bit of dialing in hi-hat settings but mostly I just had to make sure they were ok in the module and then AD2 worked fine, almost better, than the module. There are free trial versions for most, you should test each out (well I know AD2 has a trial with four pieces, if I recall you get hihat, kick, snare and one other to see how it performs before you spend money)
DM10X with Addictive Drums 2, Pro X hi-hat, 4 crashes, foam cone conversion w Roland mesh heads, Laurin Drums snare and kick, Mapex P710W double kick pedal, Mapex 2 legged hi-hat, Behringer 8 channel USB mixer, Tascam 144MK AI, Samson Expedition Escape powered speakers