Author Topic: covers n stuff  (Read 3358 times)

Offline H3RB

covers n stuff
« on: April 16, 2010, 07:44:07 PM »
so most of you on here have been playing for a fair while and others like me are just starting out. how about posting some vids of you playing your fave song or playing along to a track etc? would be good to see some of u in action lol

Offline Guinness

Re: covers n stuff
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2010, 07:46:32 PM »
Perv!   :o

Oh...  "playing your fave song"

Offline H3RB

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2010, 08:25:02 PM »
of course thats what i ment...... honest :P

Offline Guinness

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2010, 03:06:10 PM »
I did that GnR tune.   Where's yours?   :D

Offline H3RB

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2010, 02:50:40 PM »
hey, yeah i saw your cover. good job :) erpsonally i hate GnR lol but each to thier own.
ive only been playin drums 2 months but ive finally learnt my first song (burn it to the ground by nickel back) i have no way to record it tho:( my gfs laptop has died so cant even record the audio lol may ask my dad if i can lend his video cam tho and just do both the video and audio from that lol

Offline Guinness

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2010, 03:18:01 PM »
Hate GnR all you want.   :P

Let's see some Nickleback action.   ;D

Offline DeeDubs

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2010, 03:12:12 PM »
Bashing away on: Alesis DM10 Pro Kit w/ Bluejay soundset, Yamaha DTXM12, Addictive Drums, Gibraltar Cage & old skool Ludwig Maple Kit.

Check out my silly mug with "So What" at http://www.sowhatct.com

Offline Pier

« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2010, 03:28:45 PM »
OK.. I'll pony up.

Not my best work, but here's a few:

Compliments, I like those songs and how you played them. I Like expecially the first one, but that's just my tastes. Great, man!  ;)

Offline DeeDubs

« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2010, 03:49:27 PM »
Compliments, I like those songs and how you played them. I Like expecially the first one, but that's just my tastes. Great, man!  ;)

Thanks. I was trying to get a feed from the DM10, so you wouldn't hear the phonebook smacking.... Maybe next time.. :)
Bashing away on: Alesis DM10 Pro Kit w/ Bluejay soundset, Yamaha DTXM12, Addictive Drums, Gibraltar Cage & old skool Ludwig Maple Kit.

Offline Guinness

« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2010, 10:34:38 AM »
Deedubs...  question:  it appears that you hit the snare at the top end of the head instead of the middle.  On purpose or an optical illusion?

Again.. thanks for sharing!

Offline DeeDubs

« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2010, 11:01:20 AM »
Deedubs...  question:  it appears that you hit the snare at the top end of the head instead of the middle.  On purpose or an optical illusion?

Again.. thanks for sharing!

Depends on the tune. I had a side stick on the rim trigger for some songs, but it becomes a problem sometimes as I tend to hit rim shots quite a bit (just out of habit - doesn't work the same on the electric pad..  ;)).