Author Topic: Replacement parts  (Read 633 times)

Offline AzWoodWarrior

Replacement parts
« on: January 14, 2021, 01:35:02 PM »
Does anyone know what the part of the trigger is called? And does anyone know where I can buy a few? The other picture are my thoughts on the engineering, fabrication, and quality control of the DM10 kick drum expressed through my 9mm rounds @1062 F.P.S.
Because ya can't, ya won't, and ya don't stop!

Re: Replacement parts
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2021, 02:49:53 PM »
Are you referring to the jack? Just a 1/4" panel mount audio jack.

I have trouble finding those kind but here is one. Don't need TRS for a bass drum but, w/e.

https://www.audiopile.net/EP292FPL
A2E 5-piece | Bum Wrap Drum Co maple burl wrap | Jobeky & UFO triggers | Drum-Tec real feel heads | Strike module | VH-11 + Strike cymbals | EZD2 + EZXs

Offline Chaser

Re: Replacement parts
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2021, 05:58:58 PM »
The circuit board was put on by Alesis as the signal was too hot with the piezo being so close to the Mylar head..you are not going to find them with a board unless you contact Alesis directly... most users removed the board after doing a mesh conversion as the piezo sits deeper in the shell.
The jacks are available at a number of places..determine if you need 3 pin (single zone) or 4 pin (dual zone)
Check the body dimensions...there were some red ones that are for Roland and others
Then google or search Amazon or ebay Amazon for uxcell Audio 6.35mm 1/4 Inch Jack Panel Mount PCB Connectors.
There are other companies but the uxcell were for the most part a match.

The kick tower that was destroyed was a waste...those were the type where you could simply replace with another Tom..including 8"..10"..and 12" in a matter of a few minutes.
The newer towers you can't , you're stuck with 8"

JACK REPAIR