Author Topic: Adjust MultiPad settings using a computer?  (Read 1237 times)

Adjust MultiPad settings using a computer?
« on: June 27, 2021, 02:54:39 PM »
Fender makes a program for their Mustang amp line called "Fuse" that allows you modify amp presets using a computer rather than kneeling and fiddling with knobs. There's also more robust version by fans called "Re-Fuse".

Is there a similar program like this available for the Alesis Strike MultiPad? I love the device, but the default sounds on the trigger inputs don't work for me and it will take a long time to adjust all of them. Right now, I always end up tweaking the device for way longer than I actually play it.

Offline Chaser

Re: Adjust MultiPad settings using a computer?
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2021, 08:14:44 PM »
Fender makes a program for their Mustang amp line called "Fuse" that allows you modify amp presets using a computer rather than kneeling and fiddling with knobs. There's also more robust version by fans called "Re-Fuse".

Is there a similar program like this available for the Alesis Strike MultiPad? I love the device, but the default sounds on the trigger inputs don't work for me and it will take a long time to adjust all of them. Right now, I always end up tweaking the device for way longer than I actually play it.

There isn't an editor for the STRIKE Multipad at this time...just for the STRIKE Drum module..