Author Topic: Hi from the internets  (Read 3196 times)

Offline ghostman

Hi from the internets
« on: October 07, 2009, 12:22:38 PM »
Long time e-drummer, getting back into the hobby, and working with an Alesis IO.  It's pretty good, I am looking forward to the DM10.
Alesis DM10 & Trigger IO, 5 8" single input DIY shells; 2 18" DIY Bass drums, 1 13" DIY eSnare, PinTech 14" Visulaite Hi-Hats, 2 PinTech 14" choke-able crashes & 18" dual-zone ride; Steven Slate Drums EX.  Mounted on Superstrut custom rack.

Offline Hellfire

Re: Hi from the internets
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2009, 12:42:12 PM »
Long time e-drummer, getting back into the hobby, and working with an Alesis IO.  It's pretty good, I am looking forward to the DM10.
Welcome aboard ghostman. I too am a Trigger I/O user and also looking forward to the new DM10. Will you be getting one as soon as it is released?

Offline audiopat

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2009, 06:49:28 AM »
Hi ghostman, welcome to DMdrummer! I'm also a Trigger IO user, and also can't wait for the DM10. My DIY drums should work pretty well with it.

Offline ghostman

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2009, 06:50:10 PM »
Welcome aboard ghostman. I too am a Trigger I/O user and also looking forward to the new DM10. Will you be getting one as soon as it is released?

Depends on the price.. I am on the tail end of building a whole new kit of DIY e-shells and am going to hold of on upgrades for a little while.. maybe it'll be a self made holiday present.  I do like the fact that it looks like a very usable module - with the sliders and such.. Anyone seen a PDF of the specs?? 
Alesis DM10 & Trigger IO, 5 8" single input DIY shells; 2 18" DIY Bass drums, 1 13" DIY eSnare, PinTech 14" Visulaite Hi-Hats, 2 PinTech 14" choke-able crashes & 18" dual-zone ride; Steven Slate Drums EX.  Mounted on Superstrut custom rack.

Offline Hellfire

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2009, 04:16:46 PM »

Depends on the price.. I am on the tail end of building a whole new kit of DIY e-shells and am going to hold of on upgrades for a little while.. maybe it'll be a self made holiday present.  I do like the fact that it looks like a very usable module - with the sliders and such.. Anyone seen a PDF of the specs??
You can download the manual from this site. Go under Drum modules and you will see a link to the DM10 manual. ;)