Equipment > Triggers and Hardware

Goedrum controller

(1/2) > >>

Denver:
Got mine today.. Absolutely no documentation. Would anyone here be willing to share some if they got it? Not finding useful info on YouTube etc...

Thank you in advance.

D

AlanK:
holy crap, what's with this company? No presence on Facebook, youtube, their website isn't reachable.. do they not want customers? have they gone bust? I saw a bunch of vids on youtube from posters.. didn't bother watching any.. none of them helpful? that sucks that they don't have a manual online

Chaser:

--- Quote from: AlanK on January 17, 2019, 09:49:15 AM ---holy crap, what's with this company? No presence on Facebook, youtube, their website isn't reachable.. do they not want customers? have they gone bust? I saw a bunch of vids on youtube from posters.. didn't bother watching any.. none of them helpful? that sucks that they don't have a manual online

--- End quote ---

I archived the site a few years ago..it's been captured a few more times since then ..24 Mar 2015 - 4 Nov 2018.
Looks like it went down in late 2018.
No info on the Hi Hat controllers controllers GHC or GHC-Y..not even listed as a product
GOEDRUM

There is a couple demonstration videos on their youtube,but that's about it as far as information other than feedback on Amazon etc
GOEDRUM YOUTUBE

AlanK:
hmmm.. how did I miss the youtube presence? I'm getting senile.. I thought I did a correct search..lol.. must have spelt it wrong (spelled?)

Chaser:
I sent an email to GOedrum and here is the response I got..

Hi Chaser
No manual needed, you just need to place the hihat controller on a hihat stand and connect it with the drum module.
Please note that GHC can work with Roland drum modules only, and GHC-Y can work with Yamaha drum modules only.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version