Author Topic: Please! Need the Latest Firmware of DM10 Studio Kit. version 09-22-2014  (Read 1143 times)

Hi all, New to this forum, I've search everything on this site I cant find the latest firmware for DM10 and I check with the alesis website can't find it only the 08-05-2014??. I just recently purchase pro x hihat, badly needed, Please kindly drop any link where I can find and download..

Thanks in advance.

Offline Chaser

Re: Please! Need the Latest Firmware of DM10 Studio Kit. version 09-22-2014
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2018, 04:47:35 PM »
Hi all, New to this forum, I've search everything on this site I cant find the latest firmware for DM10 and I check with the alesis website can't find it only the 08-05-2014??. I just recently purchase pro x hihat, badly needed, Please kindly drop any link where I can find and download..

Thanks in advance.

The 9/22/2014 update is in the DM10 Mesh kit downloads..DM10 Studio Mesh..DM10 X Mesh..which are Discontinued/legacy

http://www.alesisdrummer.com/index.php?topic=6828.0

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2018, 04:36:10 AM »
Hello mate.. Thanks a lot!! really appreciate your help..one thing can i used this update even I'm not using the mesh kit??

Offline Chaser

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2018, 10:06:37 PM »
Hello mate.. Thanks a lot!! really appreciate your help..one thing can i used this update even I'm not using the mesh kit??
The updates were issued as the DM10 progressed..Mylar/Realhat>Mesh/Realhat>Mesh/Pro-X.
There was no update for the DM10 Mylar/Pro-X..thats why you didn't find it under DM10 Studio or any of the mylar kits including the module alone.
The DM8 was also updated for the Pro-X and there wasn't a mesh kit issued.
Majority of Mylar kit owners upgraded to mesh using Hellfires mesh conversion for the metal reflector plate/foam drums which came out long before Alesis released a mesh kit with foam columns,there were also other mesh conversion options over the years including mesh/cone.

Compare the versions in the link provided above to the versions in the module,you may only need to install the Pro-X update as all those updates have been around for a few years.
You're more than likely going to need to adjust your trigger settings which you would do anyway according to your playing style etc.There may be a user that can chime in who have the Pro-X but never converted to mesh.
Converting to mesh was probably the very first thing everyone did when they found out they could..

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2018, 01:14:56 AM »
Hi chaser, Thanks mate, help me a lot..