Author Topic: Hello From North Bergen  (Read 1506 times)

Hello From North Bergen
« on: October 24, 2017, 10:54:49 PM »
I finally decided to take the plunge and get myself an electronic drum set. I did try a Yamaha DTX IIs Extreme but could not get use to the pad. I was originally looking at the Roland kit but the one I liked was just too much money. Then BOOM, Alesis came out with the Strike Pro and I went for it. A few weeks later and the settings dialed into my style of playing and I'm a happy camper. I'm really having a blast learning how to take advantage of the capabilities of the kit and I look forward to doing some recording with an IRig2 and some drumless tracks I just picked up. First I have to get a few years worth of dust off. LOL! Well I look forward to learning a lot from this forum. Rock On!

Online AlanK

Re: Hello From North Bergen
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2017, 09:10:10 AM »
Your kit/setup looks fantastic! Congrats on getting the Strike Pro and back into drums (I also had about 25 yrs away from 'em)

Even your dog seems impressed LOL
DM10X with Addictive Drums 2, Pro X hi-hat, 4 crashes, foam cone conversion w Roland mesh heads, Laurin Drums snare and kick, Mapex P710W double kick pedal, Mapex 2 legged hi-hat, Behringer 8 channel USB mixer, Tascam 144MK AI, Samson Expedition Escape powered speakers

Re: Hello From North Bergen
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2017, 04:24:11 PM »
yeah - very nice setup!