Author Topic: Pole for DM10 rack  (Read 1335 times)

Pole for DM10 rack
« on: September 02, 2019, 08:26:32 PM »
Hi all, I'm looking for a replacement part for my Alesis DM10 Studio Kit, black aluminum frame. I need to replace one of the main frame poles. When sitting at the kit, it's the center right vertical pole with the cymbal mount on top. The piece measures 34 inches tall by 1.5 inches wide and it is black aluminum. I've been searching for this part online and haven't had any luck. Please let me know if you have one you'd like to sell or if you have ideas of where I could track one down. Thanks!

Offline Chaser

Re: Pole for DM10 rack
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2019, 08:56:39 PM »
Hi all, I'm looking for a replacement part for my Alesis DM10 Studio Kit, black aluminum frame. I need to replace one of the main frame poles. When sitting at the kit, it's the center right vertical pole with the cymbal mount on top. The piece measures 34 inches tall by 1.5 inches wide and it is black aluminum. I've been searching for this part online and haven't had any luck. Please let me know if you have one you'd like to sell or if you have ideas of where I could track one down. Thanks!

You should have posted "WTB" in the Classifieds ..
Check Instrumental parts,I included the link/part number.
Image doesn't show the cymbal mount but it is in the description.
As far as shipping, Instrumentalparts charges a flat rate $7.50 USD for any size order in the US.
https://www.instrumentalparts.com/vertical-rack-tube-w-cymbal-mount-dm10s/

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2019, 01:43:25 AM »
Thank you for the help, Chaser. The new pole you recommended was exactly what I needed. I have another question for you though. I'm trying to remove the cap from the top end of the bent pole I'm replacing so I can put it on the new pole. I'm having trouble removing it though. It seems like there's a pin or something holding the cap on, but I can't seem to figure it out. Can you please help? It seems like I need to remove the rubber end of the cap first, and then I should be able to remove the metal part.

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2019, 01:47:03 AM »
Here's what I mean when I say cap

Offline Chaser

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2019, 11:42:18 AM »
Thank you for the help, Chaser. The new pole you recommended was exactly what I needed. I have another question for you though. I'm trying to remove the cap from the top end of the bent pole I'm replacing so I can put it on the new pole. I'm having trouble removing it though. It seems like there's a pin or something holding the cap on, but I can't seem to figure it out. Can you please help? It seems like I need to remove the rubber end of the cap first, and then I should be able to remove the metal part.

I assume the uprights from Instrumentalparts don't come with cymbal mount as in the description.
I have removed quite a number of these , but not to save and re-install.
I recommended/replaced with a Gibraltar one.

https://www.alesisdrummer.com/index.php?topic=8320.msg53335#msg53335