Author Topic: DM10 Midi Songs  (Read 3033 times)

DM10 Midi Songs
« on: April 30, 2010, 10:58:52 AM »
Hello Everyone! At last I got my DM10 Studio Kit a few days ago and I am very excited! I have two questions, though.

1. Can I copy midi songs from my PC to the module in the empty slots 75-100 of the sequencer? If yes, how?

2. Is there any place where I can find information on setting up my DM10 with Superior Drummer 2.0? I tried it, but:
  a) There is some slight latency.
  b) Some of the triggers (eg. hi-hat and fourth tom) do not correspond correctly).

Thank you for your answers..

Bye!

Online Hellfire

Re: DM10 Midi Songs
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2010, 02:36:35 PM »
Hello Everyone! At last I got my DM10 Studio Kit a few days ago and I am very excited! I have two questions, though.

1. Can I copy midi songs from my PC to the module in the empty slots 75-100 of the sequencer? If yes, how?

2. Is there any place where I can find information on setting up my DM10 with Superior Drummer 2.0? I tried it, but:
  a) There is some slight latency.
  b) Some of the triggers (eg. hi-hat and fourth tom) do not correspond correctly).

Thank you for your answers..

Bye!
The latency is an issue with your computer not the module. The new the computer the better and it helps to have a pro sound card or external sound card to get very low latency. You can try the Asio4All driver. I know that works for some.

As for your triggers not corresponding correctly, that is a matter of having the correct midi notes assigned to the sounds. I don't use Superior Drummer 2.0 but, I would guess you can change the midi notes assigned to different sounds to get them to match your DM10. I hope that helps.

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2010, 04:54:39 AM »
Thank you Hellfire.

What about the midi songs? Any idea? Anyone?

Offline DeeDubs

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2010, 09:49:20 PM »
(BUMP)

I am wondering about this too.. How can I make some accompaniment(SP?) tracks to play to? The editor seems a little cloogy. Can I pipe in a MIDI file or play it via keyboard?
Bashing away on: Alesis DM10 Pro Kit w/ Bluejay soundset, Yamaha DTXM12, Addictive Drums, Gibraltar Cage & old skool Ludwig Maple Kit.

Check out my silly mug with "So What" at http://www.sowhatct.com