Author Topic: 14" DMPad, Trigger I/O issue, Need help!  (Read 2341 times)

steveshadforth

14" DMPad, Trigger I/O issue, Need help!
« on: October 01, 2010, 08:49:11 AM »
DMPad 14" Ride

Hi everyone. I've just bought the USB studio kit to use with Addictive drums. All is fine except I just can't get the DMPad 14" Ride to work on each of its 4 operations, trying to get the correct setups in the i/o module is a nightmare. I've got tip, mute and egde working, no bell.

Any tips?

Offline Hellfire

Re: 14" DMPad, Trigger I/O issue, Need help!
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2010, 10:24:59 AM »
DMPad 14" Ride

Hi everyone. I've just bought the USB studio kit to use with Addictive drums. All is fine except I just can't get the DMPad 14" Ride to work on each of its 4 operations, trying to get the correct setups in the i/o module is a nightmare. I've got tip, mute and egde working, no bell.

Any tips?
Welcome to the forum steveshadforth. I moved your question to it own topic because it would have gotten lost in the topic you had it in. The topic you put it in was about a new hypothetical Trigger I/O ver 2.0.

They only thing I can think of is, do you have the right trigger setting in your I/O and are you getting activity when you hit the bell (look for a light on the Trigger I/O) and just not getting sound? If that is the case Addictive drums may not be mapped to your midi set-up. Just a thought. I hope that helps in some way. Again, welcome to the forum.