Author Topic: Drum module info  (Read 885 times)

Drum module info
« on: June 15, 2020, 03:57:44 PM »
Hi, still getting acquainted with my DM10 MK II Pro. Can anyone point me in the direction of a resource that gives some more detailed instructions and explanations of what the different settings do? I mean, the manual tells me how to change things, but what I want to know is what effect a change will make to a drum or cymbal voice. For instance, I know what changing the sustain on a cymbal will do, but what do Rev level or FX level do? Is there somewhere that defines all the different settings and what affect they have? I also can't figure out how to assign a different voice to the rim of a drum. I'd like to put a splash on one of my rack toms, but where would I even find the voice for a splash? Is it already in the module or do I have to download one from somewhere and upload it to the module? I'm happy with the kit, for now, but really want to explore what else I can do with it. I just can't seem to find many resources for this info that speaks to you from the perspective of someone new to electronic kits. Thanks.