Author Topic: Helpless Alesis Nitro Mesh Kit owner  (Read 1003 times)

Helpless Alesis Nitro Mesh Kit owner
« on: July 13, 2020, 10:41:57 AM »
Hi! I own an Alesis Nitro Mesh Kit, which I bought around 8 months ago. Terrible way to introduce myself but my kick drum tower broke into two while I was playing. I tried to contact Alesis multiple times, it's been more than a week and I still haven't received any response. Absolutely terrible experience and extremely disappointed. Didn't know where else to turn to for help.

Offline Chaser

Re: Helpless Alesis Nitro Mesh Kit owner
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2020, 03:52:02 PM »
Hi! I own an Alesis Nitro Mesh Kit, which I bought around 8 months ago. Terrible way to introduce myself but my kick drum tower broke into two while I was playing. I tried to contact Alesis multiple times, it's been more than a week and I still haven't received any response. Absolutely terrible experience and extremely disappointed. Didn't know where else to turn to for help.

What is the question are trying to ask?
This forum is not affiliated with Alesis or InMusic in any way and can't expedite anything.
You could post a pic if you are asking about ideas on DIY repairing etc..other than that you'll have to deal with Alesis directly if you are looking for Warranty replacement.