Author Topic: List of samples available on the Strike module  (Read 3155 times)

List of samples available on the Strike module
« on: June 03, 2017, 03:00:10 PM »
For your viewing pleasure...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lXPTBCE_CJz-bljhh1PprSKCtZOLRA0hrM5DRzSVXVQ/edit?usp=sharing

A list of every sample on the Strike module, sorted by group.

Offline rhysT

Re: List of samples available on the Strike module
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2017, 06:32:15 AM »
Thanks for the instrument sounds list that I've rearranged into group columns for easier referral:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ib1TbLa9qIpjvuGl1A7Qyls55j7jcfvWg1zHkHSN-yE/edit#gid=0

Plus check out this worksheet of the Strike kits & instrument combos that should be useful for creating custom user kits:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1P6G8XfAQ3YCki6nFo1eOsRVEb3LFixcsU9s4kCd_0do/edit?pli=1#gid=1096329833
« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 09:45:44 AM by rhysT »

Offline ChrisK

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2017, 07:01:34 AM »
I think, all these instruments are 2GB total.

Online Hellfire

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2017, 09:15:21 AM »

Which is still a lot more than the 128MB total for the original DM10.

Offline ChrisK

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2017, 11:56:27 PM »

Which is still a lot more than the 128MB total for the original DM10.

yes Indeed, if you want the exact how much, and as a fact, you could count them one by one, in the strike module it show the MB per instruments. But I saw 2GB before in their web site..

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2017, 03:38:20 AM »
Kit #18 Tonight's Air is the kit Phil Collins played on Easy Lover and In The Air Tonight. My mind was totally blown.

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2017, 05:29:41 PM »
Total newb here, so please bear with me... can that #18 Tonight's Air be loaded on the DM10 Pro Studio module?

Offline Iggford

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2017, 11:02:04 AM »
Man, I've been trying, with no success at all, to replicate that Phil Collins kit for a couple of projects with my band.  I just can't seem to dial the settings in right.

Offline AlanK

« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2017, 11:36:02 AM »
Iggford, don't forget the FX options where you can adjust the room size, ambience, reverb/flange whatever etc to get some echo on the kits.. I've toyed a slight bit in there but not a lot.. there's some settings that have a cave like effect on the kit..maybe that'll do it?
DM10X with Addictive Drums 2, Pro X hi-hat, 4 crashes, foam cone conversion w Roland mesh heads, Laurin Drums snare and kick, Mapex P710W double kick pedal, Mapex 2 legged hi-hat, Behringer 8 channel USB mixer, Tascam 144MK AI, Samson Expedition Escape powered speakers

Offline Iggford

« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2017, 11:53:08 AM »
I've messed with a few of them, but just haven't gotten any results I'm happy with yet.  I know it's going to be something easy that I've overlooked. 

It's going to take me just spending some uninterrupted time with it.  The band is on break for the first couple weeks of September, so that will probably be my time to take another shot at getting them down.  I usually bring the kit home to rewire and make any layout changes during our breaks like that.

« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2022, 03:33:38 PM »
Hi Chaps! By any chance, do you know that the acronyms mean? E.g.: what does 'BJ' or 'PS' mean? Some random examples: BJ Zild13K Edge -or- BJ YamMapleDwn Center; also from the 1.5 update there are sections like PS Crashes MK3, PS Kicks MK3, etc. Last but not least: is hard for me to recognize some of the brands. 'Wu' is for Wuhan cymbals? What's McD and NAC under Snares? Really curious about what/where the samples are taken from. Thanks! Great job putting the spreadsheet together. Have a good one...
« Last Edit: May 25, 2022, 01:48:39 PM by I Wanna Score »