Author Topic: Alesis STRIKE Series FDT Free Drumless Tracks  (Read 3200 times)

Offline Chaser

Alesis STRIKE Series FDT Free Drumless Tracks
« on: August 08, 2017, 02:21:08 PM »
Alesis has added a bonus to current purchases of the Alesis Strike Kit's...   http://alesis.com/

I don't have a module so I have know way of knowing if you connect the module through an internet connection or download then add to the module through the SD card, or if it's added to a folder inside the card or module.
I would assume you use the SD card , they are MP3..

A code is given at Product Registration..so if you haven't registered your module yet??

There is a warning:File Size- 337MB ZIP File (Please make sure you have sufficient space before downloading)

https://www.freedrumlesstracks.net/alesis-strike-kit-fdt-bonus
« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 02:42:56 PM by Chaser »

Offline ChrisK

Re: Alesis STRIKE Series FDT Free Drumless Tracks
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2017, 04:14:53 PM »
You cannot play song with strike module, you need external device plug to aux in.

Offline rhysT

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2017, 05:44:08 PM »
FWIW, apparently the DM10 Mk II Pro can play MP3 songs from within its module, according to the manual: "Song: Press this button to access the Song Selection page in the display. This lets you play along with MP3, WAV, and MIDI songs on the module or an external USB drive."

Offline Chaser

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2017, 06:24:35 PM »
You cannot play song with strike module, you need external device plug to aux in.
I wasn't aware of that...why even bother naming it  the "Strike Series",Strike Kit Bonus Pack...
"Have fun practicing along to the Drumless instrumentals.make your own youtube cover videos or even use them for live performance"
So basically just drum less tracks anyone with a MP3 player and $50.00  bucks can use...
why not just give a $50.00 voucher for the FDT store

FWIW, apparently the DM10 Mk II Pro can play MP3 songs from within its module, according to the manual: "Song: Press this button to access the Song Selection page in the display. This lets you play along with MP3, WAV, and MIDI songs on the module or an external USB drive."
I think a lot of drummers would be interested in that feature alone...build and practice/rehearse to your own set

« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 06:55:36 PM by Chaser »

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2017, 09:19:51 PM »

I just wish there was more info on the set.  You can buy it now, but there are zero videos demonstrating the sounds. I just want to know if it is the same thing as the Crimson or DM10 modules. I know Strike is king right now, but IMO the Mkii Pro is perfect for most people if you add something like a GoEdrum Hi Hat or VH11 to it.

Offline ChrisK

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2017, 09:55:38 PM »

I just wish there was more info on the set.  You can buy it now, but there are zero videos demonstrating the sounds. I just want to know if it is the same thing as the Crimson or DM10 modules. I know Strike is king right now, but IMO the Mkii Pro is perfect for most people if you add something like a GoEdrum Hi Hat or VH11 to it.

Perfect for most people is a big word,  even strike is far from perfect, people spend triple money over 8 year and still not getting higher quality device at starts.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2017, 10:56:21 AM by ChrisK »

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2017, 11:28:23 AM »
Perfect for most people is a big word,  even strike is far from perfect, people spend triple money over 8 year and still not getting higher quality device at starts.

Not sure what you mean by triple money. And yes I agree, Alesis kits have flaws -  and sometimes a lot of them. There is not one perfect kit out there.