Author Topic: "DM Pro Expandable 20 Bit Drum Module"??  (Read 540 times)

Offline Joker47

"DM Pro Expandable 20 Bit Drum Module"??
« on: April 05, 2021, 06:47:34 PM »
I'm pretty new to the E-drumming world, and ran across this as I was looking for parts and whatnot:

"DM Pro Expandable 20 Bit Drum Module" for $200.

My question is simple, what is it and what does it do? I've searched the net as well as theses forums, but can't find nothing describing what it does and how to use it.

If anyone has a link they can just throw at me, that's great. If you can take the time to chat about it, even better. :-)

Thanks,
J
Alesis DM10 MKll Pro kit w/dual 22" kicks, Tama Iron Cobra pedals; extra 8" tom, Dual Alesis Strike modules; Strike cymbals; Zildjian L80 hi hat and 16" cymbal with Shure57 mics; two 4-channel mixers; Strike SE snare

Just for fun:
https://www.youtube.com/@jokersdrumcovers4769/abou

Offline Chaser

Re: "DM Pro Expandable 20 Bit Drum Module"??
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2021, 10:05:15 PM »
The DMPro came out in the late 1990's...around 1998. Alesis went bankrupt in 2001 and was purchased by Numark.. then InMusic in 2012.Type DMPro in the Search..upper left..there is plenty of info

Alesis DMPRO

Offline Hellfire

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2021, 10:08:05 PM »
I'm pretty new to the E-drumming world, and ran across this as I was looking for parts and whatnot:

"DM Pro Expandable 20 Bit Drum Module" for $200.

My question is simple, what is it and what does it do? I've searched the net as well as theses forums, but can't find nothing describing what it does and how to use it.

If anyone has a link they can just throw at me, that's great. If you can take the time to chat about it, even better. :-)

Thanks,
J

Welcome to the forum. Oddly enough your answer is actually one topic up from yours:

Manuals & Tech Data links for DM10, Trigger I/O, DM7, DM6, DM5, DMpro, & D4

That is a sticky topic in this section of the forum. I hope that helps.

Offline Joker47

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2021, 01:17:23 PM »
Hellfire and Chaser -

Thanks to both of you for the info. Especially for the links. (Which I can't believe I missed.) I have some reading to do.

Much appreciated...:-)
Alesis DM10 MKll Pro kit w/dual 22" kicks, Tama Iron Cobra pedals; extra 8" tom, Dual Alesis Strike modules; Strike cymbals; Zildjian L80 hi hat and 16" cymbal with Shure57 mics; two 4-channel mixers; Strike SE snare

Just for fun:
https://www.youtube.com/@jokersdrumcovers4769/abou