Author Topic: Christmas came early today...  (Read 644 times)

Offline Joker47

Christmas came early today...
« on: July 23, 2021, 05:55:35 PM »
Picked 5 Alesis Strike cymbals (4 14", 1 16") for $255, which included shipping.

Can't wait to get them set up...after I get some more stands...LOL

J
Alesis DM10 MKll Pro kit w/dual 22" kicks, Tama Iron Cobra pedals; extra 8" tom, Dual Alesis Strike modules; Strike cymbals; Zildjian L80 hi hat and 16" cymbal with Shure57 mics; two 4-channel mixers; Strike SE snare

Just for fun:
https://www.youtube.com/@jokersdrumcovers4769/abou

Offline Chaser

Re: Christmas came early today...
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2021, 07:49:11 PM »
Picked 5 Alesis Strike cymbals (4 14", 1 16") for $255, which included shipping.

Can't wait to get them set up...after I get some more stands...LOL

J

The ones from mhzstudio8... ;)...I was watching but forgot 5:00am my time..happy to hear someone from here got them and not a bidding war between members....lol..
I have picked up quite a bit from them over the years...including recently a DM10 MKII Pro module NIB for $50...no one was watching..and another early AM auction

Offline Joker47

Re: Christmas came early today...
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2021, 08:28:36 PM »

The ones from mhzstudio8... ;)...I was watching but forgot 5:00am my time..happy to hear someone from here got them and not a bidding war between members....lol..
I have picked up quite a bit from them over the years...including recently a DM10 MKII Pro module NIB for $50...no one was watching..and another early AM auction

Haha!! Those are the ones. LOL

I had to drag myself out of bed at 5am before work to watch the end of the auction. That was a long day....;-)
Alesis DM10 MKll Pro kit w/dual 22" kicks, Tama Iron Cobra pedals; extra 8" tom, Dual Alesis Strike modules; Strike cymbals; Zildjian L80 hi hat and 16" cymbal with Shure57 mics; two 4-channel mixers; Strike SE snare

Just for fun:
https://www.youtube.com/@jokersdrumcovers4769/abou