Author Topic: Concerns about sticking MultiPad AC input  (Read 600 times)

Concerns about sticking MultiPad AC input
« on: June 27, 2021, 02:57:18 PM »
Do anyone else find removing the AC adapter from the MultiPad input to be a tug of war? My is always sticking. I've only had the device for a few weeks and I'm worried that I may have to get it repaired.

Offline Chaser

Re: Concerns about sticking MultiPad AC input
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2021, 08:27:41 PM »
Do anyone else find removing the AC adapter from the MultiPad input to be a tug of war? My is always sticking. I've only had the device for a few weeks and I'm worried that I may have to get it repaired.

It's very tight..the USB plug also...more than likely the power adapter was designed this way on purpose as you are hitting it repeatedly with force and the vibrations could eventually cause a loose connector to back out and cause a power problem..shutting off..intermittent power..arcing etc.
You'll notice the plastic on the end of the connector is slightly larger..It will eventually wear down after time and plugging in/out
A number of drum modules/multipads I have are like this and have a more "positive fit" and probably one of the reasons manufacturers recommend using their power adapter