Author Topic: Where can I get replacement trigger cones for Strikepro? Or DIY replacement?  (Read 675 times)

the question pretty much says it all.  enough people are having trouble with their cones in the Strikepro snare that I'm sure it would be something that is easy to answer.

Offline Chaser

the question pretty much says it all.  enough people are having trouble with their cones in the Strikepro snare that I'm sure it would be something that is easy to answer.

The 1st generation STRIKE and STRIKE have columns which were discs glued together..which eventually failed/fell over etc..
The STRIKE SE still use columns but now the discs are tapered to form a stepped cone.
pics attached

For exact replacement..you would have to contact Alesis and that hasn't been going well lately..

I haven't had a chance but I would measure diameter and length of the SE version and try to match an existing cone..or duplicating the interior of the SE..if possible..
You could also check with the STRIKE Owners group on FB (I don't belong to any Social Media)...maybe someone already has..

682 drums carry the cones at $8 a piece but if the existing ones have fallen off like most of us have experienced you can just glue them back on.
Walmart has a spray on glue i think its made by loctite or 3m and is in the crafts section.
Amazon also carries the goedrum foam pads but they are a different thickness 5/8" and square