Author Topic: Alesis Command high hat to traditional high hat  (Read 1381 times)

Alesis Command high hat to traditional high hat
« on: September 15, 2019, 07:19:01 PM »
I was hoping to use a traditional high hat stand with the Alesis Command controller. Is this possible, what about the cabling?
Thanks for any assistance you fellow  forumites can provide.

Offline orion32

Re: Alesis Command high hat to traditional high hat
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2019, 10:20:04 AM »
Are you looking to go with a Alesis Pro hi hat and connect that to your Command drum module?

What were you thinking in terms of a setup?
Alesis Strike Pro
A to E converted Zildjian L80 - 14" crash, 16" crash & china

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2021, 01:00:54 AM »
I know this post is kinda old but I have the same question, a Command module that I would like to upgrade the hi hat controller. I keep reading the Pro-X doesn't work on this module. The Goedrum doesn't work either according to the reviews I've read on Amazon. Is there anything available that would work?

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2021, 03:11:31 PM »
I actually purchased a controller Alesis Crimson II that worked with the Alesis Pro X .  How you can determine that is there is actually a setting in the software that some controllers have. After spending all that change I was unable to get accustomed to the difference in feel. Magnatrack hi hat controller goes on a traditional hi hat stand and from what the website reads works with Alesis.
https://www.magnatrack.com/shop/electronic-cymbals/remedy-hi-hat-controller-two/

Hope this helps.